viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

Unit 7 to 10 (Hector Quilantan)

Discuss your reaction to ads
The first thing that I think when I see an ad for the first time is, if the product mentioned on the ad will be useful for me because it bothers me when a product doesn’t have the things that they announce with the real things that it can do. I am always thinking in how many products are emerging from the scientist or from companies that are in charge of innovating things, but also it blows me away that always the products are presented like the perfect one that fits to your needs and when you get it, it doesn’t work as you thought it would do. Ads for me in a few words, they bother me in the sense that almost all the times, they make me feel that I need it no matter how much it costs, they involved me since the first time I saw them.


Compare Generations
I’ve to say that my generation is the best one in comparison with the younger ones. It shows a lot of development as persons and also as students. It blows my mind when younger generations ask me for help; it’s something that you can’t describe with words you have to live it in order to know how does it feel. The biggest difficulty that I see on the younger generations is that the technology is affecting them seriously for example, when I was 11 I barely know about the cellphones now kids of 8 or 9 years, they’ve already got a blackberry, and facebook too, so nobody will expect how our society will be in a couple of years. Everyone’s expectation needs to be the right one for the future, not the most comfortable or the easiest, it has to be the right one, the one that would conduct our world to the best future that we expected.


Describe hobbies and interests
My hobbies are kind of normal, the first one is that I love soccer playing and watching it. Every Saturday since I have memory I go to the soccer stadium of my favorite team to watch them win. Also I like to play soccer I play as a defender I haven’t play in a well formed team I prefer to play with my friends. And the other hobby that could maybe be the weirdest one is that I love to mix some music, I am a DJ, I love to play some mixes in my turntables and to create some beats just for fun, by the way, I’ve played in some parties and it's one of the best experiences that I've ever lived.


Discuss how believable a story is.
A story is believable for me when it shows facts or proves that it really happened. If something it’s not provable then it didn’t happen. For example when you were a kid, the stories that you heard in that time from your parents or from your grandparents were precisely legends that had something that could be believable but the rest of the history was invented by them. As a kid you don’t have the enough intellectual capacity in order to understand the difference between the unreal stories and the real ones, now that I have grown up, when somebody tells me a story it’s a requirement for me to receive concrete facts. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario